Don’t take a chance with an unreliable air conditioner. Excessive noise, leaking or a lack of cold air spells trouble for your home cooling system.
With the heat of Las Vegas summers, an inefficient air conditioner can mean restless nights and cranky family members. Especially when the temperature is 115˚!
Get Dependable AC Repair in Las Vegas
Las Vegas summers can be excruciating. Your AC unit works extra hard during these months and you need it to perform—period.
So simple repairs and improvements can make all the difference. Some of the AC repair your unit might need, include:
- Condenser Repair or Replacement
- AC Tune Up and Recharge
- Breaker and Fuse Replacement
- AC Drainage and Hose Repair
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning or Replacement
- Capacitor Replacement
- Refrigerant Leaks
Enjoy Improved Air Conditioning Performance
Improved AC performance comes with many benefits. Some of these, include:
- Cooler and more even temps throughout your home
- Lower energy bills
- Quieter operation
- An extended lifespan for your AC unit
Questions about your AC’s performance? Call (702) 213-9865 and speak with representative today.
Some Common Air Conditioning Problems
Is your AC unit not proving enough cold air? Do you see leaking or hear strange sounds coming from your AC unit?
These signs and others can indicate problems with your air conditioner. Don’t hesitate to call if you find any of the following true with your home:
- The AC unit turns on and off. What’s referred to as “short cycling” means that your AC unit runs for short periods that cycle frequently. A faulty condenser can lead to short cycling.
- Any unusual sounds from the inside or outside unit, such as rattling, bubbling or hissing noises. Such noises can mean issues with the fan or AC condenser.
- Inconsistent temperatures throughout your home.
- A lack of airflow. This problem can stem from the fans not operating or there are issues with the air duct work of your home.
- Ice buildup on the evaporator coils. This can happen even with high temperatures. Issues that can lead to a frozen coil include a faulty thermostat, low refrigerant levels, dirty blowers and air filters, or clogged coils.
- Water leaks. Excessive leakage from the exhaust drain, or inside or around the unit.
- Humming. This can be a result of an electrical malfunction and can be dangerous. Call an AC pro immediately if your unit makes this sound. Usually this result from poor service or lack of maintenance over time.
- Not enough cold air. Your AC blows air, just not cold enough. Among the principal causes of this problem are overloaded and tripped electrical circuit breakers, failing or wrongly configured thermostats, a damaged fan blower, belt, or frozen coils.
- Bad odors or mold build up.
A Service Company that Listens to You
When you search for ac repair near me you not only want an ac repair specialist in your area, you want someone that’s reliable and stays true to their word. Priority Services has been doing just that since 2002.
We understand you have many choices for AC repair Las Vegas—that’s why we try harder! We not only want a customer for a day, we want a customer for life.
What that means is we’ll take the time to listen to your concerns. Our technicians will communicate their findings in a way that’s easy to understand. No jargon here. You’ll understand the problems and what your options are for repair or replacement.
Your Safety is Important
Your service technician arrives with your safety in mind. We wear gloves and booties whenever entering a customer’s home. After finishing the repair, we thoroughly clean those work areas and haul away any old fixtures, parts or debris.
Transparent Pricing and Estimates
Our pricing is always upfront, fair and honest. What does this mean?
A Flat Rate Estimate
You’ll get one estimate that includes parts and labor.
We’re not the cheapest, we’ll admit. You can find a freelancer on Craigslist who will work for cheap. But will they stand by their work when you need it? We’re fair and we stand by our work. That’s why any repair work is backed by Priority’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If it’s not right, we’ll make it right!
No Hidden Fees, No Overcharging and No Overselling
Feel confident that when you receive a quote from Priority Services it’s in full disclosure. We want the customer to feel comfortable that the estimate they receive is what they will pay.
AC Repair Experience You Can Trust
The Priority Services team has decades of experience working in the HVAC industry. That experiences includes work on most brands out there, such as:
We understand you have many options for Las Vegas AC Repair. When we leave your home, you will feel confident that you’ve received the BEST quality workmanship. We stand by it.
What Our Customers Say
Listen to what Arielle from Henderson had to say:
They’re the best! Extremely professional, on time, nice and get the job done. I was using another company and they didn’t do anything in 5 weeks and about 10 trips to my house. Priority fixed everything in 1 day! I’m so relieved! I’ll definitely recommend them to everyone 🙂
Get Cool AC in Your Home
Get cool AC through your home. Schedule an appointment with one of your home comfort specialists today.
Call (702) 213-9865 to be immediately connected, 24/7. Click the button below to send an email.
In some cases with repair work, it might be more cost-effective for the homeowner to install a new air conditioning system. Speak with your technician about all your available options at your appointment.