Las Vegas Drain Cleaning & Unclogging
Drain Cleaning Starts at $79.00
Count on Priority Services of Las Vegas, the fastest Las Vegas Drain Cleaning company in town. Our Las Vegas plumbing and drain cleaning company has been in business since 2002 and we are proud to call ourselves the number one Vegas drain cleaning company. We have several plumbers ready to roll as soon as we get a call from you saying that you need help from our drain cleaning technicians.
We are a full-service plumbing and drain company and can offer competitive bids on any type of plumbing work. We have a large trained staff of professional Las Vegas plumbers who have years of experience.
The Sink Won’t Drain!?
Clogged drains and pipes cause nasty problems, so if you find that the sink, tub, or toilet doesn’t drain the way it’s supposed to, you’d better act quickly. Otherwise, you face the possibility of water damage and the introduction of backed up sewage into your home.
- Clogged Toilets
- Clogged Kitchen Sinks
- Clogged Bathroom Sinks
- Clogged Washing Machine Lines
- Clogged Bathtubs or Showers
- Clogged Floor Drains
- Clogged Main Sewer Lines
- Rooter Service
- Drain Snake Services.
Preventative Maintenance & Emergencies
We know that a major backup can be a very stressful situation. At Priority Services of Las Vegas, we send only the most experienced and qualified professionals to handle your drain cleaning needs. Our technicians can provide preventative maintenance, as well as emergency service 24 hours a day, and fix your plumbing issues right the first time.
Causes of Clogged Drains
Clogged pipes result from various types of debris being washed down the drain. The most common substances include:
- Grease, which sticks to the inside of pipes
- Hair, which often goes down the shower drain
- Paper products, including paper towels and feminine products
- Food particles, generally from cooking or cleaning in the kitchen
In addition to substances that may have been washed down the drain, it is possible for various environmental factors to cause drainage problems. Often, these necessitate repair in addition to drain cleaning. Las Vegas has a few environmental causes for clogged drains, including:
- Erosion and settling: As dust erodes away and settles down, it can dislodge pipes and cause them to break or bend, leading to debris intrusion or tightened space for water flow. This can either cause a blockage on its own or exacerbate other contributing factors, such as debris washed down the drain.
- Plant roots: As they expand and grow into the ground, tree and plant roots can cause pipes to break, letting dirt and rocks settle into the pipeline to form a blockage.
- Freezing: While Las Vegas is known for its hot summers, it can get cold during the winter months. For pipes situated by exterior walls, basements, and crawlspaces, freezing is a very real possibility. When this happens, it can back up your line and cause damage to the pipes.
Whether your clogged drain is due to rinsing substances down the sink or environmental causes, it is important to make sure you have trustworthy professionals take care of it.
Open 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
As the most popular Las Vegas drain cleaner in the area, we want to make sure that you never end up with a clogged pipe right in the middle of a dinner party. The sink seems to get clogged at the most inopportune times, but for us, that is not a problem. Our Las Vegas drain cleaners are available 24 hours a day. We will come out anytime of the day or night. Holidays and weekends are not a problem either.